We at Live. Life. Organised help people across the south with tasks that need to be done both in their business and personal lives
Every client has different needs so we charge according to the services you require.
Take a look at the many ways we can help….
As a start up or a small business owner, there are always a million and one things to do in a day, deadlines that need to be met and no doubt you feel like you are never going to get to the essential tasks done, let alone make progress on that ever growing to do list!
It is so important to be able to take time to reflect and plan, this allows you to take your business forward, help it grow and be more productive.
But all too often you simply don’t have the time and this is where we come in to help.
You can outsource all sorts of things to us and with a diverse skill set there is not much that we cannot turn our hand to.
So what do you need help with? To give you an idea of what we can do for you take a look at the list below. And this list is not exhaustive!
- To Do List Management
- Business Planning
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers
- Calendar Management
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc.)
- Database building (e.g. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Email Marketing
- Transcription – minute taking, touch typing, video or audio transcription, webinars.
- Creating reports (reports on weekly tasks, bookkeeping, payments, sales)
- Preparing PowerPoint Presentations
- Recruitment/HR assistance
- Basic bookkeeping
- Event Planning
- Project coordination
- Invoicing and credit control
Need a hand with those irksome tasks that you keep meaning to do OR have an event or project coming up?
We can help.
As with helping businesses, our list is not exhaustive but here are a few things we do brilliantly…
- Time Management Planning
- Quotes for home, travel, maintenance
- Event Planning
- Paperwork/file Management
- Travel Arrangements
If you are thinking you might want to start outsourcing but don’t know where to start, contact Stacey@livelifeorganised.co.uk for a chat.